9.19.2008

so we didn't fall off of the planet during the honeymoon.

so I have SO much to tell you guys...

but it'll have to be later tonight.

as for the shorter update:
  • the weather was beautiful for the wedding
  • the honeymoon was great
  • naps are wonderful things
  • coming back to work after a week off sucks like life out of you
  • people are annoying

that's about it. There's more detail to be added tonight/this weekend.

Tom, I have some Lizano for you. I haven't found it in asheboro yet, but I picked up a bottle of it in wilmington at the hot-sauce shop in the cotton exchange.

3 comments:

Crochet Goddess said...

I am happy to hear that your wedding and honeymoon went well and that you had a great time. I hope your updates will include pictures.

Anonymous said...

So glad that your wedding and honeymoon were as wonderful as they are meant to be! It does suck coming back the the real world, eh?! Anxious to see some wedding photos!

T.Gray said...

AHA!!! Lizano at the Cotton Exchange, eh? I haven't been there in years. My sister can stop doling out the little bit I gave her a few months ago :-) Thanks dude!
Blessings on you and your bride-Tom