9.23.2009

numbered news


alright, so update.

The current state of affairs:

1. When I fell on the steps, a piece of the concrete the held the slate together decided to hang around in my leg. I had my leg cut up a bit this past Friday night to have the leftovers removed. Yeah, I didn't know why it was taking so long to heal. There was the reason.

2. The bike is finished being repaired. That makes me happy.

3. Today is the last day of Levaquin. Not a moment to soon as I'm feeling increasingly washed out and broken.

4. I didn't have an e.coli infection, but there were two different infections. Eschericia Hermannii was one and Leclercia Adecarboxylata was the other. The first is pretty regular, the second has seen as few as 10 cases in the last 15 years. Boy, do I feel special.

5. The cast comes off in one week, and...

6. This semester is going swimmingly. I'm actually enjoying the classes I'm taking online from ECU. It made "talk like a pirate" day that much more fun, sadly, no one was around to hear me talking like a pirate. C'est la vie, right?

2 comments:

Crochet Goddess said...

Wow I am sorry to hear about the rare infection. I hope you start to improve soon. I hope you enjoy your class.

Rob Alan said...

I looked at ECU and the classes were SO long. If you're up for a change... check out APUS. Undergrads get free books and the tuition is less than ECU. Federal Student Aid is also available. Classes are 8 weeks for the most part.