8.08.2008

...and now Walmart gains their temporary permits.
So I'm curious where all of the folks that were going to boycott alcohol-supporting business are going to shop now... I'm not trying to be facetious, just curious if these folks are going to stick to their testimony.

Both Wilco-Hess stations also picked up their permits yesterday. It will be interesting to see how these places change their layouts. What is going to go? I know that Lowes Foods (well, I've been told) is going to relocate their card section in order to put in new cooling units for their beer sales. I am just a bit curious about the walmart layout. Will they mimic that of the Randleman walmart? I've no idea.

I'd just be happy if they cleared the cars out of the fire lane/no parking zones.

Also, thank God it's Friday.

No comments: