8.26.2008

too much sleep..

that's what I wish I could say I've had over the past few days, but it'd be a lie.

So hurray for Sagebrush and Timothy's.. oh.. and.. uh... Sherwood? Okay? I never figured Sherwood would be looking for beer sales, but more power to 'em... right? Maybe this will lessen the load on those overworked folks at RockOla. Seems that they've all been ridiculously busy and since the election was certified. Funny, sounds like someone may have been right about more money being spent in Asheboro.

I know I haven't picked up anything in Randleman since...

Wedding planning has been the word of the day since this past October, and the time is drawing much closer. Am I nervous? Not really. Is She? I hope not. I think it's a shared anticipation to have it behind us. There's nothing quite like spending 11 months trying to plan a wedding. Well, I take that back. There's nothing like having 11 months where you only really have about 4 months of time to use to plan a wedding.

The beauty, though, is that we'll be on our honeymoon in 2 weeks from right now. In fact, there should be sand between my toes in exactly 2 weeks. I'll be able to get back into Picasa and start add some pictures to the blog. Visual stimulation is always a plus in maintaining an audience. Well... pictures or sheer insanity.

Those of you that are fans of beer and head to/from Raleigh occasionally, stop in Apex at the Tyler's Taproom. I recommend Lion Stout or Great Divide Yeti Imperial Stout if you like a good dark beer that isn't local... oh, and have the Garlic Fries.

2 comments:

Crochet Goddess said...

I was surprised to see Sherwood would be serving beer myself. Beer and Chicken wings sounds like a winning combination. I wish them the best of luck. I go there for lunch sometime. I have not been for the beer and wings.

Rob Alan said...

We can add the former location of Jugtown Express on N. Fayetteville St. to the list of "bar & grill" establishments.