8.08.2008

So aside from blogging, and enveloping myself in the hobbies that I listed on the brief self-description... I enjoy games. No, not mind games. Not drinking games, either. I'm a video game nut at times. I built the PC that I'm on now to the specifications that I wanted a few years ago, and would love to boost up a new machine overall. Some people argue about video game consoles. Not me, I've one of each... but the Wii sees more play time than the PS3. I haven't even hooked up the 360.

Tonight, it's PC gaming though. There's something addictive about first person shooters. I used to be a COD guy.. including all of the variants. I bounced around to BF2, Quakewars, Quake, Half Life2, and now back to Call of Duty 4.

I can't help it. I played "army" with my cousins 20 years ago... and don't care to enlist considering the current quagmire. Besides, digital bullets hurt much less... and are a lot cheaper too. Then there is the whole "hit enter to spawn again" deal that you can't really get in real life.

so hurray for the weekend. Yard work is waiting for me in the morning... and the poor yard needs it. The Fiance and I have been much too busy for our liking, so this could be both therapeutic and productive...

til then, folks.

No comments: