8.07.2008

It may come as a shock...

...but my existence on Blogger isn't going to only revolve around alcohol, red oak, rockola, or abc permits. Just the same, as long as I can update that information, I will. However, there is a multitude of other things going on right now. For one, I'm within the 30 day countdown for my wedding... and in a month from this moment, I'll be on my way to Manteo for the beginning of the honeymoon.

It's been years since I've been to the banks, but the salt in the blood is rising with the anticipation. The last time I was there, I tried hanggliding. That didn't work out too well the first time around, but there's always hope. I just don't think I'm meant to fly.

I've been reading a ton of reviews and forum posts from roadfood, and I think that the honeymoon will be an adventure.

As a recommendation: If you've never been to the Beaufort Grocery restaurant in Beaufort, NC... please do.

Have the Saganaki and Gougeres.

No comments: